NewCelica.org Forum banner

WW ***I hate it when.....*** WW

46K views 1K replies 86 participants last post by  Ervino 
#1 ·
In this thread anything goes.....**with chad's supervision of course. ;)**

Here you will explain what you hate in.....life...restaurants...driving...whatever....but you must start it with "I hate it when...."

I'll start it... :chuckles:

***I hate it when...I am trying to switch lanes and vehicle in the other lane see's you wanting to go over and speeds up so you can't :bang:

Sorry I am teh bored lol

#4 ·
I hate it when people in movie theaters: bring their child to a PG-13/R movie, carry a conversation throughout the movie, and play with their cell-phone.

I hate it when a "Soccer mom/dad", while driving a minivan, goes below the speed limit in the fast lane on the highway.

I hate it when people double park or don't know how to park in a given parking spot.

I hate it when I get bird crap and tree sap on my car.

I hate it when a hipster try's to act cool on his bike by trying to do some sort of trick on a busy street corner.

I hate it when I have to go shopping with the lady friend.

I hate it when my neighbors chihuahua starts getting loud and they don't do anything.

I hate it when I forget some of the things that I hate...more later.

#8 ·
some needs to sig that for sure.

i hate it when you fall asleep but are still have awake then you think you're falling off of something then your body like shakes. ****ty feeling.

#9 ·
Ha...eww

I hate it when....
A car cuts you off to slow down and turn

I hate it when....
You let ur lil sis borrow your car and she hits a curb

I hate it when....
Ppl don't know how to park and they end up hittin ur car and leavin, then you come out seein a huge dent in fender and ur left thinkin wtf

#13 ·
I hate it when people are stupid!

I hate it when people drive little trucks in training that think there the sh!t...tail gating the crap out of you...

I hate it when a car switches into your lane and then brake's for no reason...

I hate it when cops sit behind you for like 30mins on the freeway not doing anything...just intimidating you and when they pass you up...they give you this "fvck you glare"

#16 ·
I hate it when you're actually going the posted speed limit of 65mph and there are still people driving under it. :mad:

I hate having to close, modify, merge reposted threads - especially the ones that have to deal with ricer modifications. :mad:
Damn ricer noobs! It's 2009!

#18 ·
I hate it when
You live in az and u spend 3 hours washin ur car cuz you don't have to worry bout it rainin and then that night a dust storm rolls through

#34 ·
I hate it when people over 60 drive a car especially old asian people.

I hate it when people trying to one up people at car meets

I hate it when people protend to like something just to fit in with the group

I hate it when you see a hot chick bustin out a ciggarette (sp?) and start smokin

I hate it when the Lakers doesn't show up to every single game

I hate it when I start thinking about sports during sex that one time and it ruined the whole f*cking night.

I hate it when people secregate themselves in certain groups at car meets because they got a different car than you.

I hate it when.........

to be continued...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.