NewCelica.org Forum banner

WW vs. TRD Side Skirts...

547 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  silv3r0ne
I know both of them are made of urethane and that both of them look exactly the same (i think).

Did Toyota re-badge them just like they did with the TRD struts, or is there a small difference in the two such as the mounting points or such?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Wow, thanks. Didn't realize there was a difference.

So these skirts are WW?

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2131098539

The ridges look pronounced and the front kinda looks like TRD skirts, but I guess the changes are not all that much different.

Also, with those comparison pictures, I guess the WW sides do look a little better since they aren't as straight and plain looking in the middle as the TRD sides.
See less See more
yup
I hate the way WW sides look flat when viewed at a 3/4 angle, from front to back. When viewed from back to front, they look better because the ridges are more noticable and pronounced.

Overall, I think the TRD sides look better. But most people who don't own a Celica (and some that do) will never notice the difference.
evil eye said:
I hate the way WW sides look flat when viewed at a 3/4 angle, from front to back. When viewed from back to front, they look better because the ridges are more noticable and pronounced.

Overall, I think the TRD sides look better. But most people who don't own a Celica (and some that do) will never notice the difference.
:werd: Even most people with celica's can't tell the difference between the TRD/WW sides but I like the TRD sides a little more, flows upward onto the rear 3/4 panel a little better IMO.
looks identical to me lol
I like the more pronounced rear ridges in the TRD side skirts. But you're right. The average joe on the street will not know the difference, the fools.
TRD all the way. I liike the sharper angles :).

Bat
Originally posted by robare99
I like the more pronounced rear ridges in the TRD side skirts. But you're right. The average joe on the street will not know the difference, the fools.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.