NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody buy an insurance from www.insurance.com or esurance com ? man , they gave me an unreasonable price for 2004 nissan 350z, i have 2000 celica gt with liability right now and paying 150 and think about how much they ask for 2004 350z ? $199 for a full coverage :) 2 possibility comes to my mind , one they rip off people or they are giving the best rates

any updates or info about this company ?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
199 for full coverage on a Z is a GREAT rate. what the hell are you talking about.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it sounds incredible ? I am 21 and paying $150 to MAIF ( Maryland auto insurance fund -cheapest company i have found ) and this esurance gave me $199 per month for full coverage , sounds fishy but still dont know . I asked him what i am gonna bring to Dmw and he told me just print out your contract from your e-mail after pay the rate and take it to dmw. Does not the insurance company need to sign anything or at least put a seal on the paper ? Print out the page and go to dmw :) ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
esurance saved me, i was paying 2500 every six months for full coverage on my 01 celica with 1k deductibles.switched to esurance and now i pay 1138 every six months.by the way im 23. Good luck.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they say in general after 1 month they find an excuse and increase ur insurance, did not happened to you ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
wow im alittle scared after reading that. but i paid for 6 months up front july 3, and have not been notified of any increases, course if it goes up like 6k like that guys did when it comes time to renew im going else where.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the thing is i think they can increase ur rate even if u paid full 6 months , i am also shopping for a new insurance company and they give pretty good deals but after read that stories really dont know

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I have Allstate, I just bought a 2004 350z (Base Model) and I'm 25 w/no tickets and/or accidents and pay $154 per month for 50K/100K coverage and 0/50 Comp/Collision coverage. The only discounts I get are a good driver, new car, and have a renters policy. So good prices can be found. What it really comes down to is what your Credit Score is and the Zip Code in which you insure your vehicle. Otherwise your shit outta luck. Good luck.

Chris

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 2001SilverGTS
Zip Code
MAIN PHUCKIN THING.

My insurance, which started out at 340 a month with 500/500 deductable, is now at 190 A Month with 500/500 deductable. This is under my DADS name whom is 49 with no tickets or accidents in years.

MY friend, Luis pays less than 100 bux under his dads policy his is 25 miles away in levittown, PA. His dad has plenty of accidents (recently). Including Luis, wrecking his Eclipse on i-95.

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
You are correct sir, zip code plays a LARGE role in insurance rates. My insurance where I live now is about 500 bucks more a year then it is at my parents house less then 5 miles away.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by larryd
You are correct sir, zip code plays a LARGE role in insurance rates. My insurance where I live now is about 500 bucks more a year then it is at my parents house less then 5 miles away.
BTW, i got a 105 dollar offer quote no tby einsurance, but the other one after.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts