NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok peeps I thought I had made this easier for everyone, I made a post on how to go about getting quotes immediately on the site (www.totoyota.com) but some of you are still having some issues with getting price quotes in a timely manner......now you guys have gone and made me make a thread about it. :chuckles: so here it is.

* 5/14/14 NewCelica members will be required to be active and with no fewer then 10 posts to receive the Discount
( Bumps or simple comments will not count )

T.O.T PERFORMANCE / THOUSAND OAKS TOYOTA
Online Parts Catalog

WWW.TOTOYOTAPARTS.COM

Here are the 3 easy steps to take to get the NC.ORG discount on the site automatically without having to wait for me for a quote.​

1. Go on the site and create an account

2. Get back to me either here via PM or Email and let me know the UserName/email address on the account.

3. After doing so, I will manually go into your account and adjust your account to reflect the discount.

This is a one time process, once I have adjusted your account you will always have the discount set up.

You will be able to look up your own parts and get prices instantly. Shipping is the only thing that you will have to get from me afterwards.

Payments can be made via CREDIT CARD on the Site.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.​

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump, lets get more peeps set up.

Skip the wait time for me to get back to you with prices, creating an account you will be able to get your NC.ORG price on the spot without pm's

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.