NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I was getting ready to head to them for a new tune - once my PPE Header gets on the car - I get this:

Subject: XAT Racing- goodbye
Body: After 7 unbelievable years, it is time to say goodbye. XAT Racing is now closed for new business and winding everything up.

I want to personally thank all of our awesome customers over the past 7 years. It has been a great ride and I have met so many really incredible and passionate car people. We have built some really fast cars, unique cars, crazy cars, (some ricer cars), but they have all meant something. From the Honda street racing days to the drift car craze, from the SR swaps to the LS1 swaps, from a single bay shop with jack stands to 6 full bays and a dyno, it has always been challenging and fun.

Special thanks to all the guys and gals that have worked here throughout the years

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Just when I was getting ready to head to them for a new tune - once my PPE Header gets on the car - I get this:

Subject: XAT Racing- goodbye
Body: After 7 unbelievable years, it is time to say goodbye. XAT Racing is now closed for new business and winding everything up.

I want to personally thank all of our awesome customers over the past 7 years. It has been a great ride and I have met so many really incredible and passionate car people. We have built some really fast cars, unique cars, crazy cars, (some ricer cars), but they have all meant something. From the Honda street racing days to the drift car craze, from the SR swaps to the LS1 swaps, from a single bay shop with jack stands to 6 full bays and a dyno, it has always been challenging and fun.

Special thanks to all the guys and gals that have worked here throughout the years

1 - 4 of 4 Posts