NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my POS should be up there if AAA is on time. getting a base tune. would like to see some of you supercharged peoples if possible.

·
Registered
759 Posts
haha, answered my own question in your FI forum post, guess you wont be at CFT for the tune.....

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my car is back on the road. picked it up from XAT this morning. got the base tune so i can break the clutch and engine in... have a rev limit at 5k so i cant get all nasty with her yet, but i can tell shes gonna be a beast! got a couple little things i have to do, fix a coolant leak, put the bumper on, stiffen up the exhaust, change out the muffler and rewire some gauges. but we are on the road again!

·
Registered
759 Posts
drop me a pm when you come to tune at cft, I'll stop by:) btw, what's your goal #'s your looking to make????

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whatever i can. i know im going to either need bigger injectors or get a return line made. i have yet to install my fuel pump, but im already hitting 84% inj dut and my rev limit is set at 6k. i had to smash it once. haha.

but yeah, ill let you know when i stop at CFT. its going to be damn close to HIN cause i want to do at least 1k miles break in... maybe more.

·
Registered
759 Posts
ouch, yeah, i would grab some bigger injectors, you should be able to sell those hass injectors pretty easily though.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im gonig to keep them im for the break in. see if i can sell them while they are still in the car, so i can buy the bigger ones and not have any more down time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts