NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
XenonDepot strives to provide our customers with the most advanced HID conversion kits available in the market. Our kits are designed to offer our customers a simple and effective HID conversion that is designed specifically for your individualized application. The XenonDepot HID kit is comprised of both Philips bulbs and ballasts to ensure the quality and durability of the kit. The kit will also come included with two individual wiring arnesses (1 per side) that consist of upgraded wiring, fuses, and relays. These harensses will plug directly into your OEM harness with no wire splicing or cutting. These harnesses are needed as your vehicle's stock harness is not meant to carry the load that is required when HIDs are initially ignited.

Alternate suppliers will offer you similar kits at similar pricing however our product's core competency is that we use custom molded bases designed to plug right into your vehicle's OEM headlamp assembly. In essence, we DO NOT use machined fittings with an adapter ring glued on. As a result, our kits
perform better and provide optically correct beam patterns. Furthermore, you will not need to modify your vehicle in any way!!

This group buy will require a minimum of 5 people. For further information in regards to the product, please review our website:

http://www.XenonDepot.com

GROUP BUY PRICING in USD:

PHILIPS Ultinon 6000k - $550 + $19.99 (Shipping/Handling, Insurance)

PHILIPS 5000k - $465 + $19.99 (Shipping/Handling, Insurance)

Phillips 4100k - 465+$19.99 (Shipping/Handling, Insurance)

Lumen Output:

Philips 4100k: It is 3200lm bright (+/-450lm) and 4100K colortemp
Philips Ultinon 6000k: Philips Ultinon D2S is 2400lm bright (+/-250lm) and 5800K colortemp. Stock H7 is 1400lm bright

i checked and the bulb and its has the proper return wire(shown)
it is like the one on the bottom

so who is in?
im allready in for the 4100k kit

LIST:

XEVILX-4100k
Jesse IL-4100k(h7)(PAID)
mjsimon-4100k(h7)(PAID)
RIC3BoiGTS-4100k(h7)(PAID)
breakers97-4100k(h7)(PAID)
GTS-POWER-5000k(h7)(PAID)
MISTER 2-4100k(h4)(PAID)

cftofu2k9(intested)
Stress-(interested)

PAYMENT INFO: go here http://www.xenondepot.com/protect6b.asp your password is xk4me Put in the box for other things to add that your part of the newcelica x-evil-x group buy and if you want the 4100k sign up for the 5000k and put you want 4100k in that same box.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
This kit is great guys! I ran the last gb and we had 6 very pleased participants. i have the 5000k because i guess the 41000K wasn't available at the time =(. Here are pictures of MY 5000K kit: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291351141

This is a great kit guys! They come with that foam stuff, although it does work temporaroly, you still need to follow these instructions for the best most permanant and secure install: http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61263

(X-EVIL-X, correct me if i'm wrong ok?)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Man, I'm in...if you can give me 2-3 weeks for the money...I want what Banana ryce got. Not sure how the foam thing works though...

·
Registered
291 Posts
if you woulda done this 2 weeks ago i woulda been all over it, but now i lost the motivation to get HIDs

consider me interested though. i change my mind like underwear

·
Registered
716 Posts
wait, so is the 5000 or the 4100 better? cuz if ben got a 5000 and he thinks 4100 is better?

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well the 4100 is brighter but it doesn't have that blueish tinge that the 5000k has. if you want a pure white with blue thats the 5k kit and the 6k kit is white with a purplish tinge.
the 4100 is the brightest.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
also if i keep getting more and more people it will end when the demand is up and no more people are joining.
or i could do five at a time...
i wont have the money for two weeks for my kit.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Ahh.. i missed out on the feb GB. can we pay via Pay Pal? I may be in for this but i gotta double check my budget first. If so, it'll be for the 4100k kit. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Count me in for the 5000k kit. How do we pay for this and when can you ship it out?

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Eli, I think its best to put a cutoff date on this. I'd put in in the top post in bold. You say two weeks until you have the cash. That's fine by me since I just bought a Tein SS suspension yesterday. I'd set the cutoff maybe for two weeks from today, March 21st. That way we should all have our stuff by early April.

·
Registered
291 Posts
good god thats a lot of money, but count me in for the 5000. this way i get all the stuff i want over with and i won't have to do another one of these mod spending sprees again :D

1 - 20 of 165 Posts