NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i give 10/10

they are the perfect company

quick response to emails, posts, and basically answers everything. they have nothing to hide...because their product is flawless....

i love my HIDs and steve is great!

nice work ppl!

edit: :thumbup:

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
The best part about them has to be how they contact you. Steve has been awesome so far with keeping the emails flowing.... even when it was late at night. Answered all my annoying questions. Customer Service is a big part to keeping me happy and they have thus far done that well.

·
Registered
404 Posts
:werd: they answer questions fast and their prices are insanely low. i paid for my set of HID late may and i'm still waiting for them now. should be here any day this week they said though. i can't wait!:thumbup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
This has got to be the best company I've dealt with! Steve answered ALL of my emails within the next day and everything was professionally done, from the shipping to the HID kit itself. Also, Steve had forgotten to ship my kit out, so he personally went to the shipping courier and got the kit to me the next day. Talk about fast...

Anyway, Xenon Depot is a very good company to deal with and I'm loving my 4100K kit!

:bowdown:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.