NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What do you guys think about this kit? It's either an import of a kit from Japan using a different name, or it's a replica of a japanese kit. I personally love it, it reminds me a bit of the veilside.

The sideskirts are nice ;)

Just looking for any feedback from neone that has had/worked with it... or just opinions.

[EDIT]: forgot to add the pic in:

·
Registered
910 Posts
this kit looks closer like the trd kit to me....but i love it as im a big fan of the front and sides..not too font of the wing though:)

·
Registered
514 Posts
the rear bumper is gonna look great with a tanabe srm

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya the front looks similar to the trd - and i think the sides resemble the blitz sides in a way

it's relatively cheap as well, only 575 through autodynamics - I may look into it, if I can find someone who's had it on their car :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
xav3x has the front and sides, but he hasn't installed it yet...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pinoyracer said:
:wtf: Isn't that the extremor kit?? :confused:
ya that's the name I was trying to think of - that's what the company from Japan calls it .. im not sure though if this is a replica or what, because every site has a link to that japanese company.... yet they call it the Xtreme kit.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Varis

anywho the rear is awsome..... extremedimensions sells this kit, but i'm scared of the fit and the price is wayy high...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
from xav3x: tip: u can grab 2 eXtremor kits and test fit it on ur car.. and each will fit differently. so if I were you.. i wouldn't buy it blindly. I'd goto the shop and then test for fitting on the spot.

It's only 599 from www.extremedimensions.com - I guess if you had someone who'd be willing to do a little work to get it to fit better, you'd be good. My brother got me a hookup, and a guy is going to paint my kit for basically free... all I have to do is buy the paint, and he said it'll be around 15 bucks. I don't know about any hardcore bodywork though, so I'll have to get in touch with him.

Either way I think I'm gonna give it a shot.

If anyone can hit me up with a link to this kit on a red celi I'd have ur babies :x

baNanA_ryCe said:
Varis

anywho the rear is awsome..... extremedimensions sells this kit, but i'm scared of the fit and the price is wayy high...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts