Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Florida Act III: Yea For Ivan

:applaud::rofl:

·
Registered
721 Posts
"Yea" meaning what. Isnt it still gonna hit us?

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was being sarcastic. I'm not looking forward to another hurricane.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm up here in Jax. I just hope its bad enuf to cancel classes, but weak enuf not to cause too much damage. :gap:

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How'd your car fare in Frances R?

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
3rd times a lucky charm

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
EzRidA said:
How'd your car fare in Frances R?
the damn intake kept on sucking in water, so that is not helping my CEL go away... but besides the leather getting too much water sprayed on them between door slams, she's doing fine...
R

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
how did francis weaken when it came closer to fl? did it have to do with the gulfstream or any type of high pressure system, i have no clue what im talking about but do u guys think we could expect the same for ivan

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
STFU ryan you freakin nerd!hahaha and r how come your not online anymore man , do you hate me?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
how did francis weaken when it came closer to fl? did it have to do with the gulfstream or any type of high pressure system, i have no clue what im talking about but do u guys think we could expect the same for ivan
It started to weaken after it hit the islands. Most hurricanes weaken once they've hit land.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CeliKill180 said:
Frances wanted to head more northward, however a very strong high pressure moved in above it. This high pressure slowed Frances down and slowly began to shear it on the western side. If the high pressure wasn't as strong then it would have slid up further north torwards GA and it would have remained a Cat. 3.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
ImSoNastie said:
STFU ryan you freakin nerd!hahaha and r how come your not online anymore man , do you hate me?
no man... it's just that i have another toy at home now... i was also stealing the neighbor's wireless connection, but i'm re-connecting my cable modem on saturday... so see you then!
R

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL, now that's a Crazy Ivan. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts