NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get yellow fog lights? not the ones where the factory fog lights are, but as shown in this pic...where those plastic black things usually go.... these were piaa & i just got them wrapped in yellow vinyl.. one of the bulbs blew & from what i was told you cant just replace the bulb.. so im trying to find some new ones, my husband got the other for me for christmas & has no clue where he got them from lol.. please help!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
TRD sells foglights that will fit their bumper perfectly ... BUT they're hella expensive and they might have been discontinued already ...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a set of TRD yellow fogs that I bought from another member a while ago. It's missing some screws and bolts, I was told that u can get those parts from home depot, but I never personally go check it out. I bought them for $200, and It's been sitting in my garage for 4 months, I'll let it go for $180 shipped. I'll post some pics tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.