NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wondering if you guys could give me the lowdown on these tires. meaning like are they good for a daily driver or should i buy other ones. and also what would be the difference between 205/45/16 and 205/50/16. I really like the design. but if you have any other tire suggestions please feel free to share.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i have the es100s and so far i like them. the diff between the 205/45 and the 205/50 is that the 205/50 has a bigger sidewall.

first number is the width of the tire in mm
second number is the sidewall height as a ratio to the width. 45 meaning 45% of 205

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks. i guess these are the tires that i am going to buy. do they make alot of noise?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Iwas looking into the AVS sports as well. My buddy from tirerack.com stated the tread life is just not that great.. If you drive your car hard they will not last at all... he was the one that recommended the ES100 for me. The should be ariving at my doorstep this morning.

·
Registered
803 Posts
hey are you getting the ES100's through tirerack.com? it says its on backorder right now though and wont be available til april. i need 2 of em..

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I have the parada spec 2's and they grip really well, but are a bit noisy (compared to stock). However I can't hear them over the trd exhaust and cai. :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
cftofu2k said:
hey are you getting the ES100's through tirerack.com? it says its on backorder right now though and wont be available til april. i need 2 of em..
What size are you looking for. I went with 215/45/17... I wanted a thicker sidewall... I ordered them Monday, and received them Wednesday..

·
Registered
213 Posts
this is one of the best tire u can get for our car, or u can spend more money n' get the Bridgestone s-03 pole position

·
Registered
69 Posts
This is the tire I am getting. I decided on that after some extensive researches. Its totally worth buying for the money and the performance you get.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone have the Toyo T1's? I'm considering the Yoko ES100, Paradas, Bridgestone S03, and Toyo T1's. Anyone have info on these tires? With normal/aggressive driving, will these tires last me at least 25-30k? Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
i have a set of 215/45/17 bridgestone S03 mounted on 17x7in bronze 5Zigen FN-01R-C's. I havent put them on the car yet, but i hope they are as nice as everyone says they rae.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts