NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work Pt now..Since i Go to School..But **** man..Im breakin my back..WIth school And WOrk..But I cant sleeep at night on how worried I am about paying **** on time etc..

You guys know of any Work ?I can work after 4pm .Im great worker.I have great people Skills.I currently work for The Police Dept.But they cant give me any more hours due to Budget's.

If anyone can Help a Kid out.Thanks..You will all be aprreciated.

Im looking for 2-3 days a week.If possible.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I see the Job Listing if there is one..Or can you please fax me it.

Anything will work really.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by YoungTRD
I work Pt now..Since i Go to School..But **** man..Im breakin my back..WIth school And WOrk..But I cant sleeep at night on how worried I am about paying **** on time etc..
Welcome to my world, in my case it's backwards, I work FT and school PT.

Here's our public openings at my job, very few PT positions, but you never know, I know sometimes our call centers are looking for people:
http://www.navyfcu.org/careers/index_postings.html

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there any possible way We can communicate/talk via aim or any messanger service?

Im currently at work..And If they saw me looking at other job openings..They would be pissed !

hehe

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Odd jobs: Yeah, there was a guy I knew whose job it was to hold chickens up to a big blade and cut their heads off. He threw the chicken heads in one pile and the rest of it in another pile. That was an odd job. :D :chuckles:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2000 XYR said:
Odd jobs: Yeah, there was a guy I knew whose job it was to hold chickens up to a big blade and cut their heads off. He threw the chicken heads in one pile and the rest of it in another pile. That was an odd job. :D :chuckles:

dude....tell your friend to hook me up....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
2000 XYR said:
Did he slice the heads off with a bladed top hat? *007 reference*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts