NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed springs on my car, 2" drop, Now when i make any turns or hit any bumps the driver side front makes a cracking sound. Can anybody explain??

·
Registered
486 Posts
maybe its not sitting on the perch correctly

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
correct me if im wrong, the perch is the rubber part the spring sits on top of right?? the piece that has to be lined up with the end of the spring

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
did you lock the upper spring seat the metal part that sits on top of the rubbber part with the strut?

most dont know that its supposed to lock in with the strut if you look under the seat you will know what i am talking about..:)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
ehhhhhhhhhhh? whoa man..........wat the hell... ididnt know that....maybe i shoul tell the guy that looked at my car for the crackin sound that it might be that? hmmm interesting....
well print this page out now! thanks man! now tats the EXACT thing to loook for? and how it is? beucase i will tell him EXACLTY wat u said. peace

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah there is a square shaped piece on the top of the strut that you have to line up with the top seat. Thats probably what it is cause it was a bitch setting that thing in there and trying to make it stay while bolting on the top. Ill check that.......thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts