NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It will be good to see you guys this Sun. I go through DCM withdrawal once in a while and need my fix :)

Auto-X starts in FEB......damn. I need to start saving my pennies :sadpace:

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
You could come up early and visit with us :). We are making settlement on the house tomorrow if all goes well and we will be painting for the next 3 days and moving in on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by larryd
You could come up early and visit with us :). We are making settlement on the house tomorrow if all goes well and we will be painting for the next 3 days and moving in on Saturday.
I would love to but I'm working :( I still don't know if we can make it on Sat. We are trying :wave:

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by ToyoGT
Higgins has a running date with Cecile at 6:15. I will be running 7 miles today :wiggle:

How 'bout we start tomorrow??? :D
Thats a deal. What time? I usualy get back around 6pm...i can take my Gym clothes with me :)

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
Thats a deal. What time? I usualy get back around 6pm...i can take my Gym clothes with me :)
I'm surprised you didn't call :bs: on the 7 miles, although I did run 5 on Sunday. Must...push...myself- need to lose my belly :gap:

6:15 or so sound good?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.