• Pretty

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Ugly

Votes: 20 54.1%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
don't like the glossy black, it make it look too spraypainted. and i think its very very hard to make white look good or natural or whatever, but it doesn't look that bad. i would suggest redoing the black in flat black, and limiting all white to be in the bottom. like getting rid of the white airbag etc. also less making every possible piece that can stand out the opposite color. for instance, the fuse box cover and tweeter covers etc. i think if you just did black up top and white on bottom it would look cleaner. its still nice though. but imho you gotta clean clean it up.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
J3adSeed said:
don't like the glossy black, it make it look too spraypainted. and i think its very very hard to make white look good or natural or whatever, but it doesn't look that bad. i would suggest redoing the black in flat black, and limiting all white to be in the bottom. like getting rid of the white airbag etc. also less making every possible piece that can stand out the opposite color. for instance, the fuse box cover and tweeter covers etc. i think if you just did black up top and white on bottom it would look cleaner. its still nice though. but imho you gotta clean clean it up.
couldn't have said it better myself. get rid of the gloss.. and get rid of the alternating colors.. keep it simple.. black on top, white on bottom.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I think it looks GREAT! I wanna do mine just like that except with silver to replace the black you have. Other people might say it's not good, but you yourself must like it since you made the decision to do it. Nice job!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
KSilver2000 said:
I think it looks GREAT! I wanna do mine just like that except with silver to replace the black you have. Other people might say it's not good, but you yourself must like it since you made the decision to do it. Nice job!
if you do silver up top it will BLIND you to death. ask celicauk he did all silver and it looked cool but he had to get rid of it. its like a big ****ing mirror.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
That gloss just doesn't look right....lil too much white also.

I am in the process of doin mine right now too....flat black though and no accent color. If i decide to add an accent color on the panels then i will do it later.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i know there's a lot goin on in there...but i like it. It's kOo though because that's what i wanted.

Yes i agree....the gloss black is not good. I actually did this like a long time ago. and i kinda got tired of repainting it so ooh well. and as for the air bag, i wanted to paint it black also...but since i wanted to stand out....i did it anyways. Ooo well, hopefully you guys can check it out in person and let me know wassup. I'll be at the SD meet so yea.

talk ish all you want....comment on it as much as you want. It doesn't really get to me. I just wanna know what you all think. :)

Lataz

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.