NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, come and prove it...

We'd like to invite everyone to participate in South Carolina Region SCCA's next Solo 2 event:

South Carolina Autocross Championship
Points Event #2

Saturday, May 10, 2003
Florence Civic Center - Florence, SC

You don't need to be a member of SCCA or part of South Carolina Region to participate... come out and join in the fun!

For more information and to register online, visit http://www.scr-scca.com

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I wish I could afford to burn through another set of tires auto Xing but I don't see it happening this season.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
yea, i'll probably be to broke to afford it too unfortunately. there's also that mazda performance driving school where you drive mazda 6's around all day for $40 and i'd love to do it, but not sure if i can afford it.
oh, and to add to some other racing stuff i think me and matt with the trans am are gonna go down to reynolds one friday this month for a test and tune day and probably stay at my stepmom's house down in that area. if anyone else wants to come along let me know.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Where is the Mazda school? That's not at Road Atlanta is it? That would be cool, but I doubt it would be that inexpensive. I still would like to go to a dragstrip with my car just for fun. Let me know when you are going and I'll probably try to make it. I know I can't on the 9th, or probably not the 16th but I think the rest of my fridays are free for now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.