NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice los. hows it drive?
it drives good, the car runs super rich when i hit lift so i havent really try to push it. once jesse tunes it, im sure it will be a totally different car to drive, i can still feel the big difference on the low and mid range with the cams though. torque is so much better

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
bout time you get it going man congrats jeez i almost did 2 cars by the time you got this running JK

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Congratulations on getting the car running again. I love how your ride looks with the TE37s. Very nice man!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
it drives good, the car runs super rich when i hit lift so i havent really try to push it. once jesse tunes it, im sure it will be a totally different car to drive, i can still feel the big difference on the low and mid range with the cams though. torque is so much better
nice but once its tuned make some vids i want hear that sexy beast scream in my ear.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
looks hot man....im digging the brashboy spoiler, you can barely see it but its there, thats why i like it so much!

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Looks great, Carlos. Love the wheels and for some reason, the BB spoiler is much more noticable on your car than Mrluilou's (who has a similar setup).

Looking good.

·
Registered
93 Posts
glad to hear it back running again. those rims look great.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts