NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Install it youself it is very easy, takes about 2-3 hours max. Nothing but simple wiring jobs and you're gonna need a steel braided fuel line to tap into the fuel unless you have a fuel rail, but you can get that from jegs. If you have any questions hit me up. It was a very easy install. Not worth to pay to have someone do it for you. Plus you feel so much better when you hit the juice knowing you did that yourself!!! I would recommend changing your plugs too. :gap: BTW 55shot is around 55HP yes your are right.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
wiredthief said:
yeah, i got their spark plugs too, what fuel rail would you recommend? does this have the same effect as their fuel pump?

http://www.powerandperformancenews....Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ZX&Category_Code=82020
I recommend just doing the fuel line its much easier but if you insist on doing fuel rail method, make sure that the fuel rail has side ports i think thats what its called. Stafford, EastcoastSpeed, and OBX has one. You might wanna check those out. IM me on aim if theres anything else.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
No Zex doe snot provide a fuel line. To answer wiredthief's question the best pricing and efficency would be to get the fuel line and yes I do recommend getting a window swtich for safety reasons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.