NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering have any of u guys use the zex kit for the celica gt? is it better than the nx one? were do u drill the holes to run the nitrous line?

·
Registered
755 Posts
To run the nitrous line from the bottle to get it up to the engine? I mounted the bottle, the drilled a hole right underneath where the bottle was mounted...

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
i had the zex WET kit for about a month, its the new kit, not DRY type, just like the XS kit, i liked it, decent set-up, all controlled by a computer, no buttons and ****, i got rid of it becuase i started to have some problems with my auto tranny, used it to much, very addicting, got rid of it and got my tranny fixed at the dealership i work at, sold it to one of my buddies, to make a long story short, put ur moeny into the NX wet kit with the GENX2 upgrade, better components, and the techs are really smart guys at NX, they know their **** about the celica, dont mess with ZEX if u want somehting that is good....just my .02 cent. peace

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm going to run a 50 shot of Zex nitrous on my automatic Gt. Isn't it safer to buy the Zex because I have an automatic?? You say the install was easy and setup was easy, any problems with it? How did you mess up your trans? Spraying at low rpms without a window switch?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts