NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,223 Posts
:thumbup: By all means, please report back.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Woah that's pretty awesome! I still need to replace the other one, I ended up buying one but never put it in the driver side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, I’m tired of the foot on the door too. So I am going to try this repair kit from eBay... it’s a $27, 4-piece set of fixator shoes and should work on both my ‘01 Celica GTS & ‘99 Avalon. I’ll definitely get back with you all after I’ve installed them. May take some pics of I can remember. Can’t post link yet since I’m new, so will try to post on next one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m rethinking a way to do this... the parcel is shipping from Russia and wouldn’t be here until the end of January... But may not have a choice, although I’ll follow up with what I do.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I've been bitten by that before myself, ooops it's coming from china in 8-12 weeks.

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,223 Posts
On a slow boat..... ;)

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Patience is a virtue, I buy so much stuff from overseas sometimes it's like a surprise when it finally comes in. Sometimes price wins over promptness, but not always. You have to learn to plan ahead and pace out projects which can be difficult to do sometimes but it's not so bad.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts